欢迎访问24帧网!

商务英语口语:公共汽车-2

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以这是必须的要会使用的工具哟,那么关于公交汽车的相关表达该如何说?以下是小编给大家整理的关于公共汽车-2商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家

  1、乘公交车到火车站需要多长时间?

  A: How long will it take to get to the Railway Station?

  乘公交车到火车站需要多长时间?

  B: It will only take you about half an hour to get there.

  坐公交只花半小时就能到那儿。

  Could you tell me the bus number to the city center?

  请问到市中心是几路公交车

  Is this the right bus for Chinatown in New York?

  这是到纽约唐人街的公交车吗?

  Which bus will take me to the Railway Station?

  到火车站我该乘哪一趟公交车呢?

  How much is the fare?

  请问车费是多少?

  2、你可以告诉我该坐哪路车到白云山吗?

  2、你可以告诉我该坐哪路车到白云山吗?

  A: Would you please tell me which bus I can get to the Bai Yun Mountain?

  你可以告诉我该坐哪路车到白云山吗?

  B: Cross the road and take a northbound No. 38 bus to the Central Hotel and transfer to the No. 24 bus. It will take you right there.

  穿过马路到对面乘向北走的38路汽车到中央酒店站, 然后在那儿换乘24路汽车,直接就可以到达了。

  Is this the bus for Beijing Railway Station?

  这辆车去北京站吗?

  This bus goes past Tian'anmen,doesn't it?

  这辆车是不是经过天安门?

  Where should I change for the zoo?

  我该在哪儿换车去动物园?

  Where does this bus bound?

  这辆公共汽车开往哪儿?

  Can you tell me the best way to get to Xidan?

  请问去西单应该乘哪一趟车?

  3、到纽约的公共汽车票是多少钱?

  3、到纽约的公共汽车票是多少钱?

  A: How much is a bus ticket to New York?

  到紐约的公共汽车票是多少钱?

  B: One-way or round trip?

  单程还是往返?

  How much is the fare?

  车票多少钱?

  Can I have a bus ticket that allows unlimited travel?

  我能买一张不限旅程的公交车票吗?

  Would you please tell me where the ticket information booth is, please?

  请告诉我售票处在哪里?

  Where is the booking office?

  售票口在哪里?

  We usually sell tickets three days in advance.

  我们通常提前3天售票。

  Where can we get the tickets?

  我们在哪儿买票?

  Must I book a ticket in advance?

  我必须提前预订车票吗?

  4、车票一律一元。

  4、车票一律一元。

  A: How much is the fare?

  车票是多少钱?

  B: All the fares are one Yuan each.

  车栗一律—元。

  Please pass the ticket. Thank you.

  请帮忙递一下票。谢谢。

  Your tickets, please.

  给你票。

  Any more fares?

  还有没买票的吗?

  Please tender the exact fare.

  请准备好零钱。

  No change will be given on this bus.

  恕不找钱

  Put your money into the slot of the box, please.

  请把钱投入投币箱。

  5、请出示您的票。

  5、请出示您的票。

  A: Is this the bus to the Wukesong Indoor Stadium ?

  这是去五棵松篮球馆的车么?

  B: Yes, it is. Show me the ticket,please.

  是的。请出示您的票。

  Go on for about 50 meters and you'll find a bus stop.

  向前大约走50米,有公交站。

  You take wrong bus. You should take bus 738.

  您坐错车了。您应该乘738路。

  You have to change next stop.

  到下一站您得换车。

  Just go across the street.

  到路对面

  You should get off at the terminal.

  您在终点站下车。

  It will take 40 minutes to get to the Forbidden City.

  到故宫得需要40分钟。

  You need to get off.

  您该下车了。

  6、咱们一起坐,好吗?

  6、咱们一起坐,好吗?

  A: Shall we sit together?

  我们一起坐,好吗?

  B: No, these seats are for the elderly, the handicapped, pregnant women and children.

  不了。这几排座位是留给老年人和残疾人、孕妇和小孩的。

  There are plenty seats in the rear.

  后面有很多座位。

  There's plenty of room in back.

  后面有许多空地方。

  Could you please move to the rear?

  请您往后车厢走好吗?

  Move to the rear of the bus.

  请您往后车厢走?

  Step behind the line.

  站在线后。

  7、先生,恐怕您坐错方向了。

  7、先生,恐怕您坐错方向了。

  A: One ticket to the Science Museum, please.

  买一张到科技博物馆的票。

  B: l'm afraid you,re going in the wrong direction, Sir.

  先生,恐怕坐错方向了。

  I'm sorry, but you got on the wrong bus.

  很遗憾,你上错车了。

  You're going in the opposite direction.

  你乘坐的方向反了。

  8、转车要钱吗?

  8、转车要钱吗?

  A: Will it cost for the transfer?

  转车要钱吗?

  B: No. When you get on the transfer bus, just show the bus driver this ticket stub.

  不。当你上了转乘的公交车时,就把这张票给司机看。

  Do I have to change buses?

  我要不要换车?

  So, where should 丨 make the transfer?

  我该在哪里转车?

  At the train station and the People's Square station.

  火车站及人民广场站。

  Must I change somewhere if I want to go to the train station?

  如果我去火车站,我必须在某个地方换车吗?

  How about the transfer?

  怎么换车呢?

  You can ask the officer when you buy tickets.

  买票的时候你可以问工作人员。

  You can change trains at Xinsu Station.

  你可以在新宿站换车。

  Where can I transfer to the uptown express?

  在哪里可以转乘去市郊的快车?

  Can I have a transfer?

  请给我一张转乘车票好吗?

  Do I have to change at Chinatown?

  我到了唐人街得换车吗?

  Do I need a transfer if I go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art?

  到大都会美术馆需要换车吗?

  9、要到第一百货应该在哪一站下车?

  9、要到第一百货应该在哪一站下车?

  A: Which stop should I get off at if I'm going to No. 1 Department Store?

  第一百货应该在哪一站下车?

  B: It's quite a way yet. I'll tell you in good time.

  还有好一段时间呢。我会及时告诉您的。

  Excuse me, I want to Jingshan Park. Which stop should I get off?

  打扰一下,请问去景山公园在那一站下车?

  You should be off at the Forbidden City.

  你应该在故宫站下。

  Please get off at this stop if you want to the Tian'anmen Square.

  想去天安门的乘客请在此站下车。

  10、狮子站到了。

  10、狮子站到了。

  A:Here is the Lion Stop, Sir. Please get off.

  狮子站到了,先生。请下车。

  B: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  This stop is The Number First Middle School, please get off.

  第一中学到了,请下车。

  Please get ready to get off the bus.

  请做好下车准备。

  11、请您在我到站的时候通知我,好吗?

  11、请您在我到站的时候通知我,好吗?

  A: Would you please let me know when I get to the stop?

  请您在我到站的时候通知我,好吗?

  B: OK. I-II remind you.

  当然可以,我会提醒您。

  Please remind me when we get there.

  到了那里的时候,请提醒我一下。

  Will you please tell us when we get there?

  到那里时可以告诉我们吗?

  Yes. I'll tell you where get off

  好的,我会告诉你在哪里下车。

  Those going to the Capital Stadium please get ready to get off at the next stop.

  到首都体育馆的乘在下一站下车。

  Those who need a transfer to the number 5 bus please get off here.

  需要换乘5路车的乘客,请在这里下车。

  All visitors off the train.

  各位旅客请下车。

  12、这是到旧金山的巴士吗?

  12、这是到旧金山的巴士吗?

  A: Is this the right bus for San Francisco?

  这是到旧金山的巴士吗?

  B: It is sure. Can I see your ticket?

  正是,我可以看看你的车票吗?

  About two hours out of Los Angeles.

  大约出洛杉矶后2小时。

  Do you know how long it will take to go from Shanghai to Hangzhou?

  你知道从上海到杭州要花时间。

  About 2 hours, I have a schedule.Would you like to check the time first?

  大约2小时。我有时刻表在手上,你要先看一下时间吗?

  Do you know when the earliest bus usually leaves?

  你知道通常最早的那班巴士几点离开吗?

  Six o'clock in the morning. The bus leaves every thirty minutes.

  早上6点。每30分钟有一班。

  Is it just a bus?

  是不是普通大客车。

  The motor coach is air conditioned there is a galley for food preparation, movies or music are available for your entertainment and attendants are there to take care of your every need.

  客车上有空调,有小厨房准备食品,有电影和音乐供你娱乐,还有服务员为你提供无微不至的服务。

  13、这辆巴士什么时候发车?

  13、这辆巴士什么时候发车?

  A:What time does this bus leave?

  这辆巴士什么时候发车?

  B:After half an hour.

  半小时之后。

  How often does this bus run at this time of day?

  这趟公共汽车一天开多少次?

  The bus runs every 5 minutes.

  每5分钟发一班车。

  Which bus is the one for Nanjing?

  往南京的巴士是哪一班?

  14、这趟旅行要花多长时间?

  14、这趟旅行要花多长时间?

  A: How long does the tour take?

  这趟旅行要花多长时间?

  B: About eight hours. The bus starts from here at 8:30 in the morning. You should be back by 4:30 in the afternoon.

  大概8小时。汽车早上8:30出发,下午4:30就可返回。

  Can we get there in about half an hour?

  我们半小时能到吗?

  If there's no traffic jam, I think it's OK.

  如果不塞车的话,我想能行。

  Do you think the traffic will be heavy?

  你觉得会塞车吗?

  I doubt it. It's not rush hour.

  应该不会。现在不是高峰时间。

  That's a relief.

  那我就放心了。

  When will it get to the terminal.

  它什么时候能到终点呢?

  If everything is all right, we will arrive at seven on tomorrow morning.

  如果一切顺利,我们能在明天早上7点到达。

  15、汽车上有限制吸烟的规定吗?

  15、汽车上有限制吸烟的规定吗?

  A: Are there any restrictions about smoking on the bus?

  汽车上有限制吸烟的规定吗?

  B: No smoking whatsoever is allowed.

  完全禁止吸烟。

  I am very allergic to cigarette smoke.

  我对香烟过敏。

  Is it all right to smoke on the bus?

  车上可以抽烟吗?

  Sure, but only in the rear, and only cigarettes.And alcohol is not allowed.

  可以,但是只能在后座,而且只能抽香烟,不能喝酒。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享