在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以脱口而出是基本的沟通能力,以下是小编给大家整理的关于代理贸易和争取独家代理资格脱口说商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家
我们非常愿意担任你们的独家代理商。
*We would very much like to become your sole/exclusive agent .
* We arc greatly willing to act as your sole a-gent.
但是我们仅处于初识阶段,所以我建议我们试着合作一段时间。如果结果一切都满意,我们将回到这个话题上来。
But we arc only at the get-acquainted stage so I suggest we try out a period of cooperation. If everything turns out satisfactory, well revert to this topic.
试用期多长?
How long will the trial period be?
一年。
One year.
这对我们来说似乎太长了。 .
That seems too long for us.
我认为你们有必要-证明你们可以胜任我们的独家代理。
* I think it necessary for you to demonstrate your ability to act as our sole agent.
* I think it necessary for you to justify the sole agency arrangement.
现在,让我们谈谈佣金吧。你们付多少?
Now let‘s move on to commission. What’s your offer on that?
我们将支付每笔交易发票价值4%的佣金。
* A 4% commission on invoice value against each transaction will be offered.
* A commission at the rate of 4% of invoice value of each transaction will be offered.
很遗憾,我们不能接受这样的条件。
I‘m sorry that we can’t accept such terms.
5%怎么样?这是最高的了。而且请注意你们应负担协议期间在代理区域的一切广告宣传费用。
What about 5%? That’s the best we can do. And please note that you should bear all expenses for advertising and publicity within the territory in the duration of the publicity agreement.
好的。另外你们对争端解决的安排有什么想法?
OK. Then what’s your idea about the arrangement for dispute settlement ?
争端应提交北京中国国际经济贸易仲裁委员会,而且该委员会的裁决是终局的,对双方均有约束力。
The case in dispute should be submitted for arbitration to the China International Eco- China International and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing, China, and the decision made by this Commission should be regarded as final and is binding on both parties.