烹饪是现代人向往的一种生活方式,以下是小编给大家整理的关于烹饪技术实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家
烹饪技术 (一)
Julia: Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
茱莉亚:你想好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?
Lucas: No, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?
卢卡斯:还没,我正在考虑弄个冷披萨什么的扔进烤箱里烤烤。你呢?
Julia: I was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?
茱莉亚:我正在想咱俩今晚可以一起做晚饭。你觉得怎么样?
Lucas: I'm absolutely useless at cooking!
卢卡斯:我对做饭一窍不通啊!
Julia: I could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizzas are so bad for you!
茱莉亚:我可以教你怎么做健康食品。冷披萨对你一点好处都没有!
Lucas: I know they aren't good, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.
卢卡斯:我知道吃冷披萨对身体没什么好处,可是真的既便宜,又方便而且味道也不错。
Julia: I recently saw a recipe for spicy chicken curry in a magazine. Maybe we could try that?
茱莉亚:我最近在一本杂志上看见一份做鸡肉咖喱的菜谱。不如咱们试着做做看?
Lucas: Yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?
卢卡斯:好呀,为什么不呢?原料都齐全吗?
Julia: I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!
茱莉亚:我今天早上都买齐了,咱们现在就开始吧!
Lucas: What do we do first?
卢卡斯:第一步先干什么?
Julia: First, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.
茱莉亚:首先,把蔬菜洗干净,切成小块备用。
Lucas: OK. Should I heat the work?
卢卡斯:好的。需要热锅吗?
Julia: Yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir fry them for a few minutes.
茱莉亚:行。锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都放进去翻炒几分钟。
Lucas: What about the chicken?
卢卡斯:鸡肉怎么办呢?
Julia: That needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir fried on its own until its cooked through.
茱莉亚:把鸡肉切成三厘米左右的窄条,然后单独炒熟。
Lucas: How about the rice?
卢卡斯:米饭呢?
Julia: I'll prepare that. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?
茱莉亚:我来弄米饭。你喜欢吃白米还是糙米?
Lucas: White rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!
卢卡斯:白米饭吧。别给我吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!
实用情景句型
1. Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?
你想好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?
What's to eat for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
What's for supper?
晚饭吃什么?
What are we having for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
When do we eat for dinner?
我们什么时候吃饭?
When chow for dinner?
什么时候开饭?
When dinner?
晚饭在什么时候?
When supper?
晚饭在什么时候?
When will supper be ready?
晚饭什么时候准备好?
2. I'm absolutely useless at cooking!
我对做饭一窍不通啊!
I'm not good at cooking.
我不会做饭。
I can't cook.
我不会做饭。
3. Frozen pizzas are so bad for you!
冻比萨对你一点好处都没有!
Frozen pizzas do harm to your health!
冻比萨对你一点好处都没有!
Frozen pizzas is harmful for you!
冻比萨对你一点好处都没有!
4. They are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.
可是真的很便宜,又方便而且味道也不错。
This smells bad.
这道菜不好闻。
This (really) stinks/reeks.
味真怪。
5. I recently saw a recipe for spicy chicken curry in a magazine.
我最近在一本杂志上看见一份做鸡肉咖喱的菜谱。
It's spicy.
真辣!
It's hot.
真辣!
It's too greasy.
太油腻。
It's too oily.
太油腻。
6. Do you have all the ingredients?
原料都齐全吗?
Have you prepared all the ingredients?
所有材料都准备好了吗?
All the ingredients are ready?
所有材料都准备好了吗?
7. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir fry them for a few minutes.
锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都放进去翻炒几分钟。
Please pass me the salt.
请把盐递给我。
Please pass the butter.
请把黄油递给我。
Would you like the salt and pepper?
你要盐和胡椒粉吗?
Would you care for some butter?
你要黄油吗?
8. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!
别给我吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!
No that healthy brown stuff for me!
别给我吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!
Don't give me that healthy brown stuff for me!
别给我吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!
上一篇:美味西餐实用对话及情景句(一)
下一篇:烹饪技术实用对话及情景句(二)