随着全球的各国的关系越来越好,从21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,那么在谈论工作该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Talking About Work 谈论工作,希望可以帮到大家
What kind of job have you had?
你做过什么工作?
A:What kind of job have you ever had?
A:你做过什么工作?
B:I used to work as a teacher.
B:我当过教师。
A:How did you like your job?
A:喜欢你的工作吗?
B:Oh,if I hadn't moved here I would never thought of changing it.
要不是搬到这儿,我不会考虑换工作的.
What sort of job would you like to take?
你想做什么样的工作?
A:What sort of job would you like to take?
A:你想做什么样的工作?
B:I prefer a sedentary job and I used to work as an operator.
我喜欢静一点的工作,我曾经当过接线员.
A:We need an operator now.
A:我们正需要接线员。
B:It's just the job I've been searching for.
B:这也正是我想要找的工作。
Which job do you prefer...?
你喜欢做什么工作……?
A:Which job do you prefer,an accountant or a secretary?
你喜欢做什么工作,会计还是秘书?
B:Neither,I prefer an active job.
都不喜欢。我更喜欢能动的工作。
A:Then how about a salesman?
A:那么当推销员怎么样?
B:That's better.I like travelling.
B:太好了,我喜欢旅行。
I have done something like that before.
我以前干过类似的工作。
A:Are you familiar with the office management?
你熟悉办公室的管理工作吗?
B:I have done something like that before.
B:以前干过类似的工作。
A:Are you still interested in it?
A:现在还感兴趣吗?
B:I think I an.I left the job only because it was too far from my home.
我想是的,我辞掉了这份工作只是因为离家太远
I once had a job in...
我以前在……干过。
A:May I have your resume,please?
A:可以看看你的简历吗?
B:Yes,I need a job that can give full play to my skills.
可以,我需要一份能发挥我一技之长的工作.
A:Do you like a job in a library,working with books?
A:想在图书馆工作吗?和书打交道。
B:I like peace.As a matter of fact,I once had a job in a library.
我喜欢平静.事实上,我以前在图书馆干过.
I used to work for...
我曾……。
A:I suppose you've had many jobs,George.
A:乔治,我想你干过不少工作吧。
B:Yes,I used to work for stone,preparing computer programs;I was a businessman tow years ago;and I even ran a small factory until last year.I used to hold a similar job for six years.
B:是的,我曾在四通公司搞过软件。两年前经过商;我还开过一个小型工厂,一直到去年。类似的工作我干了六年。
A:We need aa person who knows how to operate and repair all kinds of office appliances.
我们需要一位能使用、维修各种办公设备的人
B:I used to hold a similar job for six years.
B:类似的工作我干了六年。
A:So you're quite confident in your experience and skill
A:那么你很自信自己的经验的技术了?
B:I think so.
B:我想是的。
Actually,I received that kind of training.
事实上,我接受过这种训练。
A:We need to know whether you have the special training.
我们想知道你是不是接受地专门的训练
B:Actually,I received that kind of training when I was in college.
事实上,我大学时就接受了这种训练。
A:How about your experience?
A:你的经历怎么样?
B:I worked as a PR clerk for one year and then as manager of PR department for three years.
我做过一年公关职员,三年公关部经理我在考虑换换工作。
A:I'm really tired of my job in the bank.I am thinking about changing my job.
A:银行的工作我厌烦了.我在考虑换换工作
B:Have you any definite idea?
B:有确定的想法了吗?
A:Not yet,what's your opinion?
A:还没有,我想听听你的意见?
B:I think you'd better try an active job.
B:我觉得你最好做经常动的工作。
Are you getting overtime?
有加班费吗?
A:Are you getting overtime?
A:有加班费吗?
B:Yes,but it's not so appetizing.
B:有,但是没什么吸引力。
A:Have you thought about another job?
A:考虑过换换工作吗?
B:That's what's hanging on my mind recently.
B:最近一直在考虑这个问题。
May I ask,do you get a handsome salary?
你的收入怎么样,我可以问问吗?
A:May I ask,do you get a handsome salary?
A:你的收入怎么样,我可以问问吗?
B:Oh,so-so.They won't offer a handsome salary for an average job.
一般吧.一般性的工作他们不肯给高工资的
A:What do you do?
A:你做什么工作。
B:I work as a distributor at night from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m at home through computer.
从下午五点到晚上九点在家里通过计算机搞传销
How do you like it so far?
到目前为止你觉得怎么样?
A:What's your present job?
A:你现在做什么工作?
B:I'm a football coach.
B:当足球教练。
A:How do you like it so far?
A:到目前为止你觉得怎么样?
B:I like the young guys.I like sports.
B:我喜欢那些小伙子们。我喜欢运动。
How many hours do you have to work?
你得工作多长时间?
A:How many hours do you have to work?
A:你得工作多长时间?
B:My job is a nine-to-five one.
B:从九点到五点。
A:Do you do anything else the rest of your time?
A:其余时间做别的吗?
B:I'm a trainer in a fitness center.
B:我在健美中心当教练。
I find my job...
我觉得工作……
A:I find my job extremely boring these days.
A:最近我觉得工作非常没劲。
B:But,Jean,didn't you say you love meeting new people every day?
可是珍,你不是说过你爱天天接触新人儿吗
A:Yes,but now they become regular customers.
A:说过,但是他们都成了老顾客。
B:Let's see whether we can change one.
B:那咱们看看能不能换一换。
My job pays well.
我的工资收入不错。
A:How do you like your job?
A:喜欢你的工作吗?
B:I like the feeling it gives me.It makes me feel important.
我喜欢工作给我的感觉.它使我感到自己很重要
A:How's the salary?
工资待遇怎么样?
B:Oh,my job pays well.I started to get a $120-a-month rise last month.
B:工资不错。上个月开始每月长120美元。
A:I started to get a $120-a-month rise last month.
上个月开始每长120美元。
B:Congratulations!
B:祝贺你!
A:So I don't have to leave my job now.I like my students.
那么我也就不辞职了.不管怎么说,我喜欢学生
B:I'm happy to see you change your mind.A university lecturer is better than a restless businessman.
B:看到你改变主意我很高兴,大学讲师比不稳定的商人要好多了。
It's hard work but stimulating.
工作不轻松,但是很让人有精神。
A:What's your job,may I ask?
A:你做什么工作,可以问问吗?
B:I'm a professional baseball player.
B:我是职业棒球手。
A:You must feel tired since you have to be active all the time.
A:整天忙你一定很累吧。
B:It's hard work but stimulating.
B:工作不轻松,但是很让有精神。
Are you busy with...?
你整天忙……吗?
A:What's your job?
A:你做什么工作?
B:I'm a teacher,and I like the feeling it gives me.
B:教师,我喜欢教学工作给我的感觉。
A:Are you busy with the students every day?
A:整天教学吗?
B:No,my working hours are flexible except the hours for lectures.
不,除了讲课的时间以外我的工作时间很灵活
I work on the day shift.
我做白班。
A:I hear some of your colleagues work at night.How about you?
听说你有些同事干夜班。你呢?
B:I work on the day shift.
B:我做白班。
A:It sounds better!
A:蛮不错的呀!
B:Perhaps,but they are more beautifully paid.
也许吧,但是他们的待遇比我好。