欢迎访问24帧网!

初学者爱上英语诗歌:云

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于云的诗歌大家都有读过哪些呢?以下是小编给大家整理的初学者爱上英语诗歌——云。希望可以帮到大家

  The Cloud

  云

  I bring fresh showers for the thirsting flowers,

  我为焦渴的鲜花,从河川,从海洋,

  From the seas and the streams;

  带来清新的甘霖;

  I bear light shade for the leaves when laid

  我为绿叶披上淡淡的凉荫,当他们

  In their noonday dreams.

  歇息在午睡的梦境。

  From my wings are shaken the dews that waken

  从我的翅膀上摇落下露珠,去唤醒

  The sweet buds every one,

  每一朵香甜的蓓蕾,

  When rocked to rest on their mother's breast,

  当她们的母亲绕太阳旋舞时,摇晃着

  As she dances about the sun.

  使她们在怀里入睡。

  I wield the flail of the lashing hail,

  我挥动冰雹的连枷,把绿色的原野

  And whiten the green plains under,

  捶打得有如银装素裹;

  And then again I dissolve it in rain

  再用雨水把冰雪消溶,我轰然大笑,

  And laugh as I pass in thunder.

  当我在雷声中走过。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享