玫瑰和云香听起来不错,以下是小编给大家整理的英文诗歌——奥斯卡·王尔德诗歌:玫瑰和云香。希望可以帮到大家
Roses And Rue By Oscar Wilde.
奥斯卡·王尔德:玫瑰和云香
Edvard Hagerup Grieg - Peer Gynt Orchestral Suite No 1 Op 46, Aase's Death
背景音乐:格里格-管弦乐组曲《培尔·金特》第一组曲Op.46-《奥塞之死》
Rupert Penry Jones
朗读: 鲁伯特·彭利·琼斯
Could we dig up this long-buried treasure,
是否我们还能掘出这掩埋已久的珍宝
Were it worth the pleasure,
它的珍贵是否值得
We never could learn love's song,
我们永远无法学会爱之歌
We are parted too long.
因为我们分开太久
Could the passionate past that is fled
是否这已然消逝的激情往昔
Call back its dead,
还能召回它的亡者
Could we live it all over again,
我们能否重新经历
Were it worth the pain!
那痛苦是否值得
I remember we used to meet
我记得我们常常相见
By an ivied seat,
在攀著长春藤的座椅
And you warbled each pretty word
你婉转颂唱每个美丽的字句
With the air of a bird;
如小鸟般圆润清丽
And your voice had a quaver in it,
而你的声音中有一种颤音
Just like a linnet,
一如朱雀, 并且抖动
And shook, as the blackbird's throat
如山鸟的喉咙
With its last big note;
发出它最后的洪亮音符
And your eyes, they were green and grey
而你的眼睛,绿色和灰色
Like an April day,
有如四月天
But lit into amethyst
当我弯下腰亲吻时
When I stooped and kissed;
却发亮如紫水晶
And your mouth, it would never smile
而你的嘴,并不微笑
For a long, long while,
持续很长,很久一阵子
Then it rippled all over with laughter
然后笑声才如涟漪向四处波动
Five minutes after.
在五分钟之后
You were always afraid of a shower,
你一向畏怯骤雨
Just like a flower:
一如花朵
I remember you started and ran
我记得当雨开始下起
When the rain began.
你惊跳起身并奔跑
I remember I never could catch you,
我记得我永远追不上你
For no one could match you,
也无人能够与你相比
You had wonderful, luminous, fleet,
因为你有美丽、闪亮、敏捷的
Little wings to your feet.
小巧翅翼——在你的双足
I remember your hair - did I tie it?
我记得你的发——我是否将它束起
For it always ran riot
因为它总是躁乱奔放
Like a tangled sunbeam of gold:
有如交缠的金色阳光
These things are old.
这些都是过去的事了
I remember so well the room,
我记得如此清楚那房间
And the lilac bloom
那紫丁香花朵
That beat at the dripping pane
拍打在滴水的窗玻璃上
In the warm June rain;
在温暖的六月雨中
And the colour of your gown,
而你长袍的颜色
It was amber-brown,
犹如琥珀般金黄
And two yellow satin bows
两朵黄缎蝴蝶结
From your shoulders rose.
在你的双肩翩然伫立
And the handkerchief of French lace
你握着镶着法式蕾丝的手帕
Which you held to your face
移向你的脸颊
Had a small tear left a stain?
是一小颗泪珠留下的斑痕
Or was it the rain?
还是雨点
On your hand as it waved adieu
在你挥别的手上
There were veins of blue;
有着蓝色的血管
In your voice as it said good-bye
在你道别的声音中
Was a petulant cry,
有着焦躁的呼喊
You have only wasted your life.'
你不过在浪费你的生命。
(Ah, that was the knife!)
(啊,就是这把刀!)
When I rushed through the garden gate
当我冲过花园的门槛
It was all too late.
一切都已太晚
Could we live it over again,
是否我们能重新经历
Were it worth the pain,
那痛苦是否值得
Could the passionate past that is fled
是否这已然消逝的激情往昔
Call back its dead!
还能召回它的亡者
Well, if my heart must break,
也罢,若我必须心碎
Dear love, for your sake,
亲爱的爱人,因为你的缘故
It will break in music, I know,
让它在音乐中破碎,我知道
Poets' hearts break so.
诗人们的心都是如此碎裂
But strange that I was not told
然而奇怪的是没有人告诉我
That the brain can hold
在脑中这乳白小室里
In a tiny ivory cell
竟可以同时拥有
God's heaven and hell.
上帝的天堂与地狱
上一篇:埃拉·惠勒·威尔科克诗歌:孤独
下一篇:佩内洛普·舒托诗歌:想念你